PM Modi has snatched Rs 30,000 crore from IAF: Rahul Gandhi
Congress president Rahul Gandhi Saturday said the Indian Air Force defends the country, but Prime Minister Narendra Modi snatched Rs 30,000 crore from the force
RANCHI: Congress president Rahul Gandhi Saturday said the Indian Air Force defends the country, but Prime Minister Narendra Modi "snatched" Rs 30,000 crore from the force.
Speaking at the party's Parivartan Ulgulan Maha Rally at the Morabadi Ground here, Gandhi alleged there was "corruption" in the Rafale deal and Rs 30,000 crore had been wrongfully given to Anil Ambani.
"Vaayu Sena desh ki raksha karti hain aur hamare PM use chori karti hain (The IAF defends our country but the PM has snatched money from the force)," he said.
Gandhi alleged the prime minister had waived Rs 3.5 lakh crore loan of industrialists but not for farmers, students and shopkeepers.
The Congress president said if his party is voted to power, it will give minimum guaranteed income. The money will be transferred directly to the accounts of the poor, he said.
- It was unfortunate : Gujarat CM on Surat Fire accident
- Horrified to see cow vigilantes thrashing innocent men in MP: Mehbooba Mufti
- Arunachal Assembly will have 20 first time MLAs
- Rahul Gandhi's resignation turned down by the Congress party as collective responsibility
- Only three women made it to Arunachal Pradesh Assembly this year