- Technology & personalised learning in education sector
- 5 top AR applications for Android users
- IIT Kanpur, NMTronics India to launch manufacturing & skills development centre
- 23.75 cr new critical care block to come up at Ruia hospital
- Urvashi Rautela's Rs 3 Crore Birthday Cake Raises Eyebrows: Yo Yo Honey Singh's Lavish Gesture
- MWC 2024: Microsoft Unveils AI and Cloud Solutions for Telecoms
- 50-bed critical care block inaugurated at RIMS
- Time to book profits at higher levels
- Arbitrage funds gaining steam
- Options data points to limited decline
India's envoys from neigbouring countries to meet Monday
India\'s Envoys From Neigbouring Countries To Meet Monday. Foreign Secretary Sujatha Singh has summoned all Indian heads of mission in the South Asian neighbourhood for a day-long conclave in the capital Monday, official sources said Sunday.
New Delhi: Foreign Secretary Sujatha Singh has summoned all Indian heads of mission in the South Asian neighbourhood for a day-long conclave in the capital Monday, official sources said Sunday.
This comes as a follow-up to Prime Minister Narendra Modi's historic initiative to invite leaders of the SAARC countries and Mauritius to his swearing-in ceremony last month.
The meeting of the envoys, the first of its kind, comes within a month of Modi's meeting with leaders of India's South Asian neighbours and aims to chart out concrete follow-up plans with each South Asian neighbour within specified timelines.
External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj will chair all the sessions to take stock of the current state of play in India's relations with each of the neighbours and set down the new government's priorities and approach.