- Vijayawada: PM Narendra Modi government failed on all fronts in last nine years, claims Congress MP N Uttam Kumar Reddy
- Eluru: AP JAC regional meet evokes huge response
- New Delhi: CM Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy stresses on importance of infra
- Kadapa: Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy owes answer in Viveka case, says CPI state secretary K Ramakrishna
- Visakhapatnam: Mugger crocodile hatchlings, a new attraction at zoo
- YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme gets good response in Srikakulam
- Srikakulam: ‘State government suppressing employees’
- Visakhapatnam: Empowering women in G20 countries and beyond
- Visakhapatnam: People find various ways to dispose of Rs 2,000 notes
- Tirupati: Vahana Sevas performed for Govindaraja Swamy
Geoff Boycott recovering from heart surgery
Former England Test captain Geoffrey Boycott is recovering after undergoing quadruple heart bypass surgery and will miss commentating on Englands first two Tests against India next month
London: Former England Test captain Geoffrey Boycott is recovering after undergoing quadruple heart bypass surgery and will miss commentating on England`s first two Tests against India next month.
The 77-year-old, who scored 8114 runs in 108 tests and led England in four of them, had the operation on June 27.
‘The surgeon has now allowed him home to recover’, Boycott`s daughter Emma said.