- MANUU observes World Environment Day
- BRS government took care of Singareni workers with concern: Kavitha
- OTT: Akhil's 'Agent' to hit theatres in this weekend!!
- Disgusted people keen on ousting KCR in ensuing elections: Mallu Ravi
- Telugu Talons New Jersey launched for inaugural season of Premier Handball League
- Water released in Musi River from Kethepalli reservoir
- Nothing Phone (2) to be manufactured in India
- Simpli Namdhari hosts Goodness Walkathon to raise awareness
- Indian nurses hoping to work in Ireland stuck in visa 'logjam': Report
- Govt asks airlines to devise mechanism for reasonable pricing of air tickets
Indian girls, boys settle for hockey silver
Indian girls were defeated 31 by Argentina here at the Youth Olympics while boys went down 42 to Malaysia
Buenos Aires: Indian girls were defeated 3-1 by Argentina here at the Youth Olympics while boys went down 4-2 to Malaysia.
The South American side created history by winning its first ever Olympic gold in the women's hockey in any category as Gianella Palet, Sofia Ramallo and Brisa Bruggesser scored for the hosts. Mumtaz Khan netted India's only goal on Sunday.
Chinese girls won the bronze medal with a 6-0 rout of South Africa, while the Argentine boys took bronze courtesy a 4-0 win over Zambia, Xinhua news agency reported.