Much awaited Apple Watch to have similar battery life as Android Wear devices
Apple\'s much awaited wearable device \'Apple Watch\' will exhibit a similar battery life as other Android Wear devices in the market today, said a source familiar with the Watch\'s development.
Washington: Apple's much awaited wearable device 'Apple Watch' will exhibit a similar battery life as other Android Wear devices in the market today, said a source familiar with the Watch's development.
Apple is hopeful that the watch can run for 19 hours, combining active and passive use, reported the Verge.
According to 9to5Mac's source, Apple Watch can last through two to three days in standby and low-power modes.
However, if the watch is used strictly as a timepiece and the screen is on at all times, then the battery will die out after three hours or so.
9to5Mac also said that the CPU inside the watch is more or less equally as powerful as the A5 chip that powered the iPhone 4S and iPad 2, and remains in the current-generation iPod touch.
- Modi-Transition from Chaiwala to Chokidar
- BJP remarkably crosses 300-mark, rewrites history
- Prez Kovind accepts PM Modi's resignation, asks him to continue till new government takes charge
- Six Muslim MPs win parliamentary seats from Uttar Pradesh
- BJD's move to field women candidates in Lok Sabha pays off