- Instagram beauties making their way to Bollywood
- Ongole: 80% of sudden deaths can be prevented: doctors
- PL Stock On Radar - HIND OIL EXP
- AP High Court asks Lokesh to co-operate with probe, directs CID to serve notices
- ChatGPT to offer real-time responses not restricted to September 2021
- Puttaparthi: Sathya Sai dist set to be tourism hub says Collector P Arun Babu
- The role of pH in skin health: How to support your skin’s natural barrier?
- Cabinet Meeting postponed due to health issues of CM KCR
- YS Jagan disburses YSR Vahana Mitra funds
- Heavy rains to lash Telangana for next 5 days
MRPS activists mobbed Revanth Reddy
The Nizamabad TDP district general body meeting turned into a battle zone after Madiga Reservation Porata Samithi (MRPS) activists stormed into the meeting to protest against the delay in categorisation of SC reservations.
Nizamabad: The Nizamabad TDP district general body meeting turned into a battle zone after Madiga Reservation Porata Samithi (MRPS) activists stormed into the meeting to protest against the delay in categorisation of SC reservations.
The MRPS activists mobbed TDP leader L Ramana and Revanth Reddy and raised slogans against TDP chief N. Chandrababu Naidu. However, the TDP workers thrashed the MRPS workers leading to scuffles. The rival groups threw chairs at each other. The TDP men beat up the agitators black and blue and chased them away.
During the clash, several police personnel were also injured. Former minister Mandava Venkateswara's car was damaged in the melee. Police arrested 30 MRPS activists and shifted them to a nearby police station.
The MRPS activists had earlier attacked TDP district office for non-inclusion of categorization issue in the list of issues being discussed in the recently concluded Assembly session.