- Calcutta High Court orders interim stay on probe against BJP legislators in National Anthem insult case
- Dunzo fails to pay Nov salaries to its present employees: Report
- Indonesia's Ibu volcano erupts, ash up to 1,200m
- 'Why was treatment denied to 14-yr-old cancer patient?' Delhi Minister to Chief Secy
- Three students missing in Tirumala found in Kamareddy
- 11 Ministers on the way Telangana Assembly
- Bhatti Vikramarka reacts on Chief Minister post
- Atchannaidu extends greetings to Telangana CM Revanth Reddy
- Restrictions and barricades lifted from Pragathi Bhavan
- Daily Forex Rates (07-12-2023)
State to fill up all vacancies in fire department
Finance and Civil Supplies Minister Eatala Rajender assured filling of all vacant posts in fire services department across the State. He inaugurated fire station, constructed at a cost of Rs 60 lakh in Jammikunta on Thursday.
Karimnagar: Finance and Civil Supplies Minister Eatala Rajender assured filling of all vacant posts in fire services department across the State. He inaugurated fire station, constructed at a cost of Rs 60 lakh in Jammikunta on Thursday. Pointing out that the previous governments used to refuse to sanction new fire stations, the Minister said the Telangana government had sanctioned 68 new fire stations after coming to power in the State.
Besides upgrading the fire department, fire tenders along with latest equipments were provided to fire stations, he said. Rajender asked the fire staff to win the minds of the people by reaching to the spot immediately after receiving the phone call about fire accidents and minimise the damage. Later, the Minister also inaugurated new fire tender bullet vehicle.