3 lakh party workers to attend TRS meet
Rythu Samanvaya Samithi state chairman, Nalgonda MP Gutha Sukender Reddy predicted that TRS Pragathi Nivedana Sabha will create a new record in the history of Indian politics
Deverakonda (Nalgonda): Rythu Samanvaya Samithi state chairman, Nalgonda MP Gutha Sukender Reddy predicted that TRS Pragathi Nivedana Sabha will create a new record in the history of Indian politics.
On Monday, along with party district in charge Sathyavathi Rathode and local MLA Ramavath Ravindra Kumar participated in Deverakonda constituency TRS party workers meeting.
Addressing the gathering, he described TRS rule as the golden era and farmers are happy and busy with farming activities with the schemes being implemented for the welfare of them in all aspects.
He said as many as 3 lakh TRS workers from Nalgonda district will participate in Pragathi Nivedana Sabha to be held in RR district on September 2.
Party district incharge Sathyavathi Rathode stated that the State government has been implementing several welfare programmes for the welfare of all sections of society and constructing numerous irrigation projects to make the state fertile. She called upon party leaders and cadres to make the meeting a grand success.
In this programme, Mother Dairy chairman Gutha Jithender Reddy, MPP Mekala Srinvas Yadav , Municipal Chairman V Devender, TRS and TRSV leaders participated.
- Bringing back IAF pilot in 2 days from Pak was major success: Sushma Swaraj
- Virtual SIMs used in Pulwama terror attack; India to approach U.S. for help
- Kanhaiya Kumar to contest from Begusarai as CPI candidate
- Dancer Sapna Choudhary flips, says hasn't joined Congress
- War of words breaks out between Sushma Swaraj, Pakistan minister over abduction of Hindu girls in Sindh