- Fatty foods can dent body's ability to fight stress: Study
- PL Sector Report: Metals & Mining - Weekly Update – Domestic steel prices inched up a bit
- Embracing Technology in Learning and Development: How to Use Technology to Enhance the Learning Experience
- Mental Health Issues in Older Adults with Epilepsy
- BR Ambedkar Death Anniversary 2023: What is Mahaparinirvan Diwas? Facts About Babasaheb Ambedkar
- Heavy rain in parts of Telangana, two killed
- Hero MotoCorp, Ather Energy join hands for 1st-ever interoperable fast-charging network
- Bengal school job scam: ED summons SSKM superintendent with Sujay Bhadra's medical reports
- TalentSprint, IIM Lucknow to Launch Executive General Management Program
- Cyclone Michaung unleashes torrential rains in Khammam
Adhere to quality standards in preparation of food in hostels
District Food Inspector Sunitha said that sundry provisions and vegetables with quality standards should be used to prepare food in welfare hostels.
Kamareddy: District Food Inspector Sunitha said that sundry provisions and vegetables with quality standards should be used to prepare food in welfare hostels.
District Food Inspector Sunitha visited Borlam and Rama Reddy Mandal Uppalvae Social Welfare Hostels in Bansuwada Mandal on Thursday. The rice, sundry provisions, vegetables and cooking utensils in the hostel were examined. She told HWO to use good quality cooking oils.
She said that the nutritional values are not present in the expired food and sometimes they harm the health of the students. She said that only those within the expiry date of the provision packets should be taken. She said not to use adulterated products. Had lunch with the students. Cooking utensils should be kept clean.