- Visakhapatnam: Awareness programme held on Disha Divyang Suraksha
- BJP, future of Telangana: Dr Laxman
- Annual webinar on ‘Viksit Bharat@2047 begins at CDM
- BRS wants Revanth to be CM for five years, fulfil promises
- Gas cylinder subsidy has turned into bogus scheme: BRS
- BRS Powerpoint presentation to public reps during ‘Chalo Medigadda’
- Visakhapatnam: ‘National Science Day’ celebrated
- Modi will become PM for third time with NDA crossing 400 seats: Karuna Gopal
- Gold rate in Vijayawada today stable, check the rates on 29 February, 2024
- Gold rates in Hyderabad stable today, check the rates on 28 February, 2024
How can KCR go to Nalgonda without attending sessions in Assembly: Bhatti
The person who did not come to the assembly... Will he go to the assembly in Nalgonda on Tuesday, Telangana Deputy Chief Minister Mallu Bhatti Vikramarka said referring to BRS chief KCR.
Hyderabad: The person who did not come to the assembly... Will he go to the assembly in Nalgonda on Tuesday, Telangana Deputy Chief Minister Mallu Bhatti Vikramarka said referring to BRS chief KCR. Bhatti vikramarka spoke during the debate on Krishna waters in the Assembly on Monday.
He criticized that the main opposition leader KCR did not come to the assembly if they wanted to discuss Krishna waters in the assembly and send a resolution to the Central government. Will the person who did not come to the assembly go to the public meeting tomorrow, he complained.
He alleged that BRS was talked in their favor by ENC Muralidhara Rao. He was criticized for continuing the BRS government for ten years despite his retirement. He expressed anger that Harish Rao had misled the House during the debate on Krishna waters. He warned that there are many BRS agents in the government... action will be taken against them soon.