- Grand opening of Interwood’s 16th Exclusive Brand outlet at Hyderabad
- Rakesh Sharma Director of ITV Group elected as new president of INS
- Asian Games: India stun Korea for historic maiden entry in men's team badminton final
- Asian Games: India thrash Pakistan 10-2, hand archrivals biggest defeat ever
- Hockey Association of Odisha beat Hockey Jharkhand in Sub-Junior men, women finals
- Day after alleged manhandling, model turned actress Archana Gautam suspended from Congress
- Asian Games: Indian Men's Hockey Team stuns Pakistan, picks dominant 10-2 win
- Foreign intelligence agency involved in terror incidents in Pak, claims Minister
- Tribal party sponsored 12-hour bandh hits normal life in Tripura’s tribal areas
- US misses the 'bigger picture' on row with Canada, says Jaishankar
Man suspected to be sacrificed for hidden treasure in Nalgonda was mentally retarded
A man who is suspected to be sacrificed for hidden treasure in Nalgonda was found to be mentally retarded
A man who is suspected to be sacrificed for hidden treasure in Nalgonda was found to be mentally retarded. The police shared the face of the victim on social media to identify the victim and found him as Jahendar Naik (30), a native of Sunyapahad of Palakaveedu in Suryapet district.
The police suspect it as human sacrifice as a man from Shouli Gouraram of Nalgonda district was also killed as human sacrifice for human treasure.
According to the police, Jahendra Naik who was mentally retarded was staying away from his parents for the past five years. "He used to stay at the temple premises at Turkayamjal of Ibrahimpatnam in Rangareddy district," the police said, adding that they have formed into eight teams to chase the mystery of the case.
The police added that the severed head of the man was sent to Devarakonda government hospital and the samples such as hair and skin was sent for DNA tests to Hyderabad. Meanwhile, the torso of the man was not yet found by the police.