- Suspected IED blast kills student in Manipur, another injured
- Asian Track Cycling: Arshad Shaikh, Jyoti Gaderiya win their third gold; Harshita bags silver as India claims four medals
- Corporate earnings surprised on the upside due to improvement in margins
- Ashok Chavan 'injures' Congress again, 55 Nanded ex-corporators join BJP
- Adani Group, Uber to form JV to help expand fleet on green energy?
- One killed as fire breaks out in Singapore apartment
- Two soldiers killed after helicopter crashes in US
- No difference of opinion between me and Satheesan, says Sudhakaran after show of temper
- ‘Farmers first’ policy is Modi govt's resolve to boost their income: A look at key initiatives
- KIUG 2023: Shooter Tejaswini bags Delhi University’s first medal; Chandigarh on top of medal table
Peoples participation sought for successful implementation of 30-day action plan in Nalgonda
Minister for Energy G Jagadish Reddy stated that Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao has conceptualised the 30-day action plan with the sole aim to develop the villages on all fronts.
Nalgonda: Minister for Energy G Jagadish Reddy stated that Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao has conceptualised the 30-day action plan with the sole aim to develop the villages on all fronts.
On Monday, along with District Collector Gaurav Uppal, Jagadish Reddy inaugurated the vehicles, other cleaning and necessary equipment required for seven municipalities in the district at a programme held at NG College Grounds in Nalgonda town.
Speaking on the occasion, the Minister said on call of Chief Minister, people in the villages were voluntarily coming forward to clean their villages and taking in various programmes for the development of their respective villages under 30-day action plan.
Besides villages, the government is also paying its attention to the development of towns, and added that people's involvement has grown in every programme under the rule of TRS government.
Officials, people's representatives and people have to join their hands for the development of towns and villages, he underlined.
To maintain cleanliness in all seven municipalities in the district, litter collecting equipment, vehicles and other necessary items were being arranged by spending Rs 7 crore, he informed.
Zilla Parishad Chairman Banda Narender Reddy, MLAs Bhupal Reddy, Chirumarthi Lingaiah and Ravindra Naik and party local leaders took part in the programme.