- Entrepreneurial households driving next economic wave
- After Apple, Google to Manufacture Pixel Smartphones in India
- Vijayawada District Congress president Gundlakunta Sriramulu slams govt. For supressing opposition party
- Kadapa Mayor congratulates Bishop Issac on third anniversary as CSI president
- Profit booking halts 6-day bull run
- Uppercase unveils school backpacks
- Kurnool: Officials told to address drinking water woes
- DPI-led GDP to reach $8-trn level by 2030
- FM for weeding out illegal loan apps
- Tirupati: Pulse polio programme to be held on March 3
VC Sajjanar makes surpise visit to Nalgonda, Miryalaguda depots
Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) managing director VC Sajjanar made a surprise visit to Nalgonda and Miryalaguda bus depots.
Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) managing director VC Sajjanar made a surprise visit to Nalgonda and Miryalaguda bus depots. Sajjanar spoke to the officials and learned about various issues.
He said that the RTC cargo services are yielding good profits. "The RTC was burdened by a 30 per cent hike in diesel prices across the country. Safe travel is possible with an RTC bus which will also go to remote areas," he said.
Meanwhile, Sajjanar also warned the officials of strict action if movie posters are posted on the bus stand premises without permission. He added that cases have already been registered in Warangal and Hyderabad.