- Vishwak Sen’s ‘Rags Look’ From His 11th Movie Is Unveiled On The Occasion Of Senior NTR’s 100th Birth Anniversary…
- Randeep Hooda’s ‘Swatantrya Veer Savarkar’ Teaser Is Out…
- The 12th edition of the Hyderabad Marathon August 27th this year
- TDP Mahanadu: Chandrababu releases manifesto under the name Bhavishyat ki Guarantee
- Chandrababu Naidu arrives at TDP Mahanadu public meeting, to address the gathering
- TDP Mahanadu: All set for huge public meeting, Naidu to arrive at venue shortly
- Shaakuntalam Bags A Total Of 4 Awards At Prestigious Cannes World Film Festival Awards 2023
- Kodali Nani pays tribute to NTR, challenges Naidu, Lokesh to contest from Gannavaram
- Rajinikanth, Anupam Kher And SRK Praise PM Modi On The Occasion Of New Parliament Inauguration
- Modi pays tribute to NTR at 101st Mann ki Baat, says he earned place in hearts of people
Amalapuram: Man dies as hut collapses
A 43-year-old man was killed when his hut collapsed due to blasting wind coupled with heavy rain at Kamanagaruvu village in Amalapuram rural of Konaseema district in the early hours of Wednesday.
Amalapuram(Konaseema District): A 43-year-old man was killed when his hut collapsed due to blasting wind coupled with heavy rain at Kamanagaruvu village in Amalapuram rural of Konaseema district in the early hours of Wednesday.
The deceased was identified as Vakapalli Srinivasa Rao. He was fast asleep when the hut collapsed on him. His wife and two daughters, who were also sleeping in the hut, escaped.
Transport Minister Pinipe Viswaroop visited the village and consoled the bereaved family members. He assured them of financial assistance.