- Pearl Academy explores the intersection of creativity and technology at its flagship event What’s Next
- Awareness programme Will be on PM VishwaKarma yojana on Tuesday
- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
- I will be in the contest Former TDP MLA Vetukuri Sivarama Raju
- Pawan asked me to go to Nidadavolu: Kandula Durgesh
- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
Andhra Pradesh: Wife dies while trying to save husband at Anantapur railway station
In a tragic incident, married woman has died while trying to save her husband who fell off a moving train at Anantapur railway station.
In a tragic incident, married woman has died while trying to save her husband who fell off a moving train in Anantapur. According to GRP SI Vijaya Kumar Gopal and Ramadevi (35) are a couple from Rachanupalli in Anantapur mandal. They have a three-year-old son Yashwant and a two-year-old daughter Meghna. On Saturday night, they prepared to board the Kachiguda train at Anantapur railway station to go to Guntakal.
Against this backdrop, wife and children alighted into the train first and while the train was moving husband fell down. However, seeing the plight of the husband, Ramadevi tried to save husband was trapped between the train and the platform. Passengers who noticed the incident immediately pulled the chain and stopped the train.
The couple were seriously injured and were rushed to a general hospital. Ramadevi died at midnight on Saturday without responding to the treatment. Railway police are investigating the incident.