AP EAMCET 2019 results to be released on 1 May
AP EAMCET 2019 results will be declared today (1 May) by the JNTU Kakinada. The results will be made available on the official website of APSCHE - sche.ap.gov.in.
Amaravati: AP EAMCET 2019 results will be declared today (1 May) by the JNTU Kakinada. The results will be made available on the official website of APSCHE - sche.ap.gov.in.
The candidates who have appeared for the computer-based exam can check their rank by logging in using the credentials.
The AP EAMCET 2019 was held from 20 to 24 April, the exam was conducted in two shifts, morning 10 am to 1 pm, and second shift from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
Based on AP EAMCET 2019 score, the candidates will be called for the counseling and later will be allotted seats in various colleges in the state.
How to check the AP EAMCET 2019 results:
1. Log on to the official website - sche.ap.gov.in.
2. On the homepage click on the AP EAMCET 2019 results
3. A new window will appear on the screen
4. Enter your registration number and hall ticket number to log in
5. Click on the submit button
6. The results will be displayed on the screen
7. Download your result and take a print out for future use
The qualifying status will be marked using the following abbreviations.
NQ: Not Qualified
ND: Inter marks not available