- 1.77L farmers get Rs 133.48 cr benefit under Rythu Bharosa
- Sreenivas Rao new DG (NS&M) of DRDO
- Govt will support farmers, says Botcha
- Visakhapatnam Port Authority sets new records
- TDP leader Venkanna comes down heavily on IT Minister
- Educational institutions, petrol bunks refuse to accept Rs 2,000 notes
- Prakasam district Police rescue kidnapped man within 12 hours
- Vijayawada: Farmers stage protest in support of agitating wrestlers
- 9 years of Modi govt: Sunil Deodhar campaigns in EG dist
- 2.84 lakh farmers benefited under Rythu Bharosa: Minister Suresh
AP state women's commission demands to expedite the Gurajala rape case
Andhra Pradesh State Women's Commission chairperson Vasireddy Padma directed the Railway police to immediately nab the culprits in the incident of rape of a woman at Gurjala
Andhra Pradesh State Women's Commission chairperson Vasireddy Padma directed the Railway police to immediately nab the culprits in the incident of rape of a woman at Gurjala railway halt and intensify the investigation into the case. To this end, she sent a letter to Vijayawada Railway SP on Monday. It is learned that Nadikudi Railway Police registered the case and against this backdrop, Padma spoke to CI Srinivasa Rao on phone and sought details of the incident.
Vasureddy inquiried about the health of the victim. He also asked the police department along with the railway police to set up special teams to nab the accused in the case and expedite the case.
The Department of Women and Child Welfare has been directed to look after the child with her until the victim's health gets better.