- Shanmukh Jaswanth cites depression as reason for ganja consumption; video gets leaked
- PM dedicates AIIMS Mangalagiri to the nation
- Upcoming elections crucial for future of AP, says Naidu
- Chief Minister to inaugurate Kuppam branch canal today
- Chiranjeevi’s ‘Vishwambhara’ shooting update: Team progresses with an active schedule
- Suspense continues in Vijayawada West, Avanigadda constituencies
- TDP ticket aspirants wait with anxiety
- Upset over denial of ticket, Jana Sena leader goes on fast
- Congress to kick-start poll campaign in Anantapur today
- After ‘Hrithik’s ‘Fighter,’ ‘Article 370’ faces ban in Gulf countries
AP ECET 2019 results announced
Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE) Chairman Professor Vijaya Raju announced the APECET 2019 results on Monday.
Vijayawada: Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE) Chairman Professor Vijaya Raju announced the APECET 2019 results on Monday. The results were announced for 13 various courses in the State. The entrance exam was held on April 30 and about 37,749 candidates appeared for the examination. The pass percentage is 98.19.
The exam was organised by JNTU Ananthapur for admissions into various types of courses. The first ranker for Bio-Technology is N V Apparao of East Godavari. B Sc Mathematics is K Kesavareddy, Visakhapatnam.
Ceramic technology is Ch Kalyan of Nellore.
Chemical Engineering is R Nidesh of Visakhapatnam.
For Civil engineering is SP Pranathi of Warangal.
Computer science engineering is V Srivani of Warangal and Electrical and electronics engineering is Md Mubeen from Hyderabad.
Electronics and Communication engineering is K Sujay Kumar TS, Electronics and instrumentation engineering is V Saisitaram from West Godavari.
For Mechanical engineering is T Shaik Intiyaz of Kadapa, Metallurgical engineering is R Mutyala Naidu of Visakhapatnam. For mining is D Saivenkatraj TS, Pharmacy R Sucholana Nellore.