- Ishan Kishan makes an unremarkable return to competitive cricket in DY Patil T20 Cup
- Hindu vote becomes a factor in US elections
- Jarange-Patil's fall from grace: Maha SIT to probe 7-month Maratha agitation
- PVL Season 3: Karnataka's Ashamat Ullah, a runaway finding home with volleyball
- 'K’taka Cong spent Rs 100 on publicity', LoP Ashoka slams state govt over conference on Constituion
- IND v ENG: McCullum pleads for more games for Bashir, Hartley with County Clubs
- Chandini Chowdary’sfirst look of cop drama-thriller ‘Yevam’ unveiled
- Tamil Nadu has given me unconditional love: PM Modi
- Healthtech startup Zeno Health raises $25 mnc
- Ex-SC Judge Justice AM Khanwilkar Appointed As Lokpal Chairperson
Arts College offers 5 new courses
Government Arts College (Autonomous) has provided an opportunity to the students to join in the college to students who passed in supplementary examinations and to the students who tried earlier for admission into the college to get admission
Rajamahendravaram: Government Arts College (Autonomous) has provided an opportunity to the students to join in the college to students who passed in supplementary examinations and to the students who tried earlier for admission into the college to get admission.
The college is introducing as many as five new courses from this academic year and as many as 219 students will be admitted. According to college Principal Dr R David Kumar, the instant admissions will be conducted on June 11 for 20 courses including five new courses.
The admissions are aimed to fill as many as 70 seats such as 30 seats each in BA, B Sc and 10 seats in BBA. Due to lack of awareness among the students, the 70 seats were not filled. Instant admissions will be conducted to the courses in BA, EHP, GHC, JMC, Philosophy, Psychology, Public Administration, Rural Development, Social Work, Political Science, Special English, Journalism and Mass Communications, Public Policy and Applied Telugu.
In BSc, the college is offering BBC, BCHOR, BZC, MZC, ZPAQC, Chemistry and GGC, in B Com, Accountancy and Taxation, Banking Insurance and Financial Services, Computer Applications, General and BBA courses.
The college is collecting only nominal fees to the courses which are having high qualified teaching faculty, labs, and libraries along with 20 digital and virtual classrooms etc. It is an opportunity to the students of poor, middle class etc and asked them to join in the college.