- Technology & personalised learning in education sector
- 5 top AR applications for Android users
- IIT Kanpur, NMTronics India to launch manufacturing & skills development centre
- 23.75 cr new critical care block to come up at Ruia hospital
- Urvashi Rautela's Rs 3 Crore Birthday Cake Raises Eyebrows: Yo Yo Honey Singh's Lavish Gesture
- MWC 2024: Microsoft Unveils AI and Cloud Solutions for Telecoms
- 50-bed critical care block inaugurated at RIMS
- Time to book profits at higher levels
- Arbitrage funds gaining steam
- Options data points to limited decline
CITU celebrates formation day
The Centre of Indian Trade Unions (CITU), which is fighting for the rights and rightful facilities for the workers at the workplaces, is celebrating 50 years of establishment in the country, on Thursday.
Ongole: The Centre of Indian Trade Unions (CITU), which is fighting for the rights and rightful facilities for the workers at the workplaces, is celebrating 50 years of establishment in the country, on Thursday. To celebrate the formation day in more service, the Prakasam district leaders organised a blood donation camp at their office in Ongole.
The Andhra Pradesh Municipal Workers & Employees Union state secretary K Uma Maheswara Rao, district CITU secretary Ch Srinivasa Rao, town working secretary Srirama Srinivas, town president Tambi Srinivas, Rangarao and others participated in the programme and donated blood on the occasion.
Additional DMHO Dr K Padmavathi made the necessary arrangements for the blood camp and appreciated the CITU leaders for coming forward for a noble cause.