- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
Collective efforts help TDP win in Chirala constituency: Karanam
The TDP winning candidate in Chirala, Karanam Balarama Krishnamurthy said that the party cadre has worked collectively and their efforts paid up even in the sweeping wave of YSR Congress Party.
Ongole: The TDP winning candidate in Chirala, Karanam Balarama Krishnamurthy said that the party cadre has worked collectively and their efforts paid up even in the sweeping wave of YSR Congress Party.
Speaking to The Hans India on Friday, Balaram said that though he has tenure of four more years as MLC, he followed the instructions of party president and contested from Chirala. He said Chirala was not a new place to him and many people from various communities know him very well.
The Weavers, Yadavs and Vysya communities along with other backward classes supported him in the elections and he thanked the local leaders like Paleti Ramarao, Pothula Suneetha, Yadam Balaji, Janjanam Srinivas, G Hemalatha and others for their collective efforts.
Balaram said though he was MLA or not, he used to fight on public issues. He said now as the MLA of Chirala he will work for local issues and also issues in the district like completion of Veligonda project, Gundlakamma project, lift irrigation schemes, Ramayapatnam port, establishment of paper and pulp industry and others. He thanked the people of Chirala for showing confidence on him. He said that his party will accept public mandate and congratulating the YSR Congress Party.