- Kishan unveils Viksit Bharat Sankalp document
- Jhansi Lakshmi offers prayers before poll campaign launch
- Indiramma housing scheme rollout on March 11
- Expert urges govts to address hearing aid affordability crisis
- Udasin Acharaya Bhagavan Srichandra temple a unique one
- 10 Unmissable Hidden Gems In The Countryside of Philadelphia
- In all-round empowerment of women lies the relevance of Viksit Bharat
- Annual day celebrated at MVGR
- Concerts you shouldn’t miss in 2024
- From Asia to Africa, India aids Global South growth
Couple commits suicide after falling under railway track in Kadapa
A couple committed suicide within a year of marriage by falling down under the train.
In a tragic incident, a couple committed suicide within a year of marriage by falling down under the train. According to the police, Saikumar Reddy and Hema Malini of Vijayadurga Colony in Kadapa got married a year ago. Saikumar Reddy used to do business and support his family. In this background, both husband and wife are facing financial problemssince last few days and Hema Malini is 8 months pregnant.
The couple on Tuesday night went near railway track near Kanumalopalli in the suburbs and committed suicide. The Kadapa Railway Police who came to know about the matter reached the place of the incident and inspected it. The police are investigating whether they committed suicide due to Financial problems or are there other reasons.
The bodies were shifted to Kadapa Government General Hospital for post-mortem. The railway police have registered a case and are investigating.