- AP Chambers appeals to Railways to introduce Vande Bharat to Bengaluru
- Vizianagaram: NCC training camp concludes in MR college
- Kalyani remains Inaccessible to the public a year after inauguration"
- Section 144 imposed due to movement of elephants
- Govt giving priority to health & edu sectors: Vidadala Rajini
- 3 cops suspended for using third degree against theft accused
- Vizianagaram: Officials, people’s representatives take part in cleanliness drive
- WHO authorises 2nd malaria vaccine
- Visakhapatnam: 3 naval helicopters engaged for aerial seeding
- Former minister Bandaru held, shifted to Guntur
Devotees rush to Tirumala reduces slightly today, to take 18 hours for Sarvadarshans
The rush of devotees in Tirumala has reduced slightly on Wednesday compared to the last two days and it is reported that it would take
The rush of devotees in Tirumala has reduced slightly on Wednesday compared to the last two days and it is reported that it would take 18 hours for Sarvadarshans. The devotees are waiting in 19 compartments.
Meanwhile, 75,871 people visited Tirumala on Tuesday with 32,859 devotees tonsured their heads. The TTD has amassed Rs.3.27 crore income through Hundi on Tuesday.
On the other hand, the annual Brahmotsavam of Prasanna Venkateswara Swamy has started from today in Appalayagunta. Appalayagunta Brahmotsavam will be celebrated from today till June 8.
The annual Brahmotsavam of Lord Venkateswara Swamy along with Narayanavanam Sri Padmavati started with Dwajarohanam. Narayanavanam Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy Brahmotsavam will be held from today to June 8.