- Your Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Pongal Look
- With unsecured personal loans under lens, growth momentum in the segment to derail in coming quarters
- Andhra CM Jagan takes poll battle to Chandrababu Naidu's home turf - Kuppam
- India seeks greater say for developing countries at WTO meet
- It was a joy to be a part of a lyrical, poetic, and deeply romantic story: Shahbaz Khan
- Samsung’s Most Intelligent PC Lineup Galaxy Book4 Series Goes on Sale in India
- KIUG 2023: Sambalpur’s Sujata Kujur hopes to make it to Indian women’s hockey team
- VESCOA Partner with ISRO, signed MoU with ASSOCHAM to Advance Collaborative Initiatives
- FM Sitharaman stresses on compliance of norms at meet with fintech heads
- Indian Navy conducts airborne insertion ops over Arabian Sea
Farmers demand permanent stalls in Visakhapatnam
About 52 farmers staged a protest at the Collectorate, demanding permanent stalls for them near One Town Area.
Visakhapatnam: About 52 farmers staged a protest at the Collectorate, demanding permanent stalls for them near One Town Area. They appealed to District Collector V Vinay Chand requesting to facilitate them dedicated counters at Rama Krishna Junction, One Town Area. The farmers, who sell green leafy vegetables, said that they were not given the facility though they have been selling vegetables in the same area since 2000. According to farmer M Subbarao, the farmers were meeting MLAs and politicians repeatedly for the same purpose. However, he said, no action had been initiated in this regard so far.