- Is India ready to adopt the EV ecosystem?
- World Environment Day: Fashionable Choices to #BeatPlasticPollution
- Cancer Survivor's Day: How Can I become a cancer survivor
- Pawan Kalyan's 'OG' begins third schedule today
- Cancer Survivor's Day: Celebrating the Strength and Resilience of Cancer Survivors By Dr P Vijay Anand Reddy
- CM Ashok Gehlot to Launch Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana on Monday.
- Anasuya liplock goes viral in social media
- Union Railway Minister ordered CBI probe into Odisha Triple Train Accident
- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
Identify land for distribution to the poor: District Collector
District Collector Mohammad Imtiaz directed the officials of the Revenue Department to identify suitable government lands for distribution to the homeless by Ugadi festival, next year.
Vijayawada: District Collector Mohammad Imtiaz directed the officials of the Revenue Department to identify suitable government lands for distribution to the homeless by Ugadi festival, next year.
The Collector held a review meeting with the revenue officials on Friday at the Collector's camp office and told them that the state government would give land to all eligible beneficiaries by the next Ugadi festival and the names of the beneficiaries should be displayed at all the village secretariat offices.
He said that the details of the land pooled under the Revenue Division and the land yet to be identified. He said that in Gudivada, Kankipadu, Penamaluru and other places land has been identified for construction of G+3 housing complex, said the collector on the occasion.
Collector Imtiaz said that the State government was committed to hand over Rs 12,500 to all eligible farmers, the Revenue Department should organise the grama sabha and identify eligible farmers and upload the details of them regularly, said the District Collector.