- Boosting Traffic & Sales: Why Invest in an Indian SEO Expert for Your Business
- Beat the summer heat with saffron tips for healthy and glowing skin
- Amazon India offers opportunities for women to work in Night Shifts in Haryana
- What can India learn from Sweden’s pragmatic tobacco control policy?
- Leap Day 2024: Interesting facts, history, and significance of February 29
- Samsung Announces New Memory Variant of Galaxy A15 5G at INR 17999
- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
Kakinada: Collector Chevuri Hari Kiran inspects EVM & VVPAT godown
District Collector Chevuri Hari Kiran on Monday inspected Electronic Voting Machines (EVM) and VVPAT storage centre near the Collectorate and enquired about the status of the machines.
Kakinada: District Collector Chevuri Hari Kiran on Monday inspected Electronic Voting Machines (EVM) and VVPAT storage centre near the Collectorate and enquired about the status of the machines.
Hari Kiran directed the officials to keep updated about the status of the functioning of the machines. He elicited information regarding EVMs and VVPAT machines from the officials.
He said that every month he will inspect the EVMs godown and submit a detailed report to the State Election Commission (SEC).
DRO Ch Sathibabu, RDO AG Chinni Krishna, MRO YHS Satish and others were present.