- Divine intervention comes to the rescue as IVPL thrives amid challenges
- LS Polls: BJP releases 1st list of 195 candidates, PM Modi to contest from Varanasi
- Ramadan 2024: Why moon sighting is an important Islamic tradition; all you want to know
- Govt initiatives boosting digital ecosystem across startups: Simplilearn
- WPL 2024: Budding cricketers join Gujarat Giants for special training session
- Shabari Jayanti 2024: Date, Rituals, and Significance
- World Birth Defects Day 2024: Date, history, significance and tips to prevent birth defects
- EC to set up special polling stations for voters in Manipur relief camps
- Sheikh Shahjahan starts cooperating with investigating officers: Sources
- Violence-free NE established, over 10,000 militants laid down their arms: Amit Shah
New twist in Sai Satvik case, police says he died accidentally
A new twist in the case of Sai Satvik (6), who was thought to be kidnapped and murdered at the quarry pit in Macharla, Guntur district.
Guntur: A new twist in the case of Sai Satvik (6), who was thought to be kidnapped and murdered at the quarry pit in Macharla, Guntur district.
The DSP Srihari said that there is no truth in the news related to kidnap and murder of Sai Satvik. As soon as we received the missing complaint, the police have become alert and conducted the searches near Guntur railway station.
During the search, the CCTV footage at the railway station has been examined, where a boy, who is similar to Sai Satvik was seen taken away by another person. With this everyone thought that the boy has been kidnapped. But when the footage was shown to the parents, they said it is not their child.
The police confirmed that the boy died accidentally after falling into the pit at the quarry. Sai Satvik is the son of Venkateshwara Naik and Saroja who reside at Nehru Nagar. On 22 April Satvik went for playing near government upper primary school at his house.
After all his friends went back, but Sai Satvik has not returned home. With this, his parents have logged a complaint at Kandlagunta police station on 23 April.
On Thursday morning, Sai Satvik was found dead in the pit at the quarry which is near to his house. On the information of locals, the parents rushed to the spot and with the clothes they identified Satvik.
The police have confirmed that no one has kidnapped Sai Satvik. While playing, he accidentally fell into the quarry pit and died.