- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
SCR GM inspects Obulavaripalli - Venkatachalam section
South Central Railway (SCR) General Manager S. Gajanan Mallya conducted detailed inspection of 87 km Obulavaripalli - Venlcatachalam new line section of Vijayawada Division on Friday. He was accompanied by senior Officials of Vijayawada Division.
Hyderabad: South Central Railway (SCR) General Manager S. Gajanan Mallya conducted detailed inspection of 87 km Obulavaripalli - Venlcatachalam new line section of Vijayawada Division on Friday. He was accompanied by senior Officials of Vijayawada Division.
The General Manager commenced the inspection at Obulavaripalli station and reviewed the progress of developmental works. He inspected the station master's room and circulating area of the station. He also reviewed the developmental plans and ongoing works at the station.
He inspected the newly constructed Tunnel on the Vellikallu-Cherlopalli new line commissioned recently on Venkatachalam-Obulavaripalli section. Later, he inspected the Rapuru and Kasumuru stations and planted saplings in the station premises as part of the Green Initiatives. He conducted a detailed of inspection of foot over bridge works under progress at Gudur Railway Station. He also reviewed development works under progress at Gudur Railway Station.