- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
- February 25: A memorable day for PM Modi
- Tamil Nadu Assembly Speaker accepts Congress MLA S. Vijayadharani's resignation
- PM Modi dedicates healthcare facilities in Punjab, yoga institute in Haryana
- Madonna’s ethnic wear look keeps internet on fire
- Kalki 2898AD: Team gives a strong counter to postpone rumours
- Harshiv Karthik’s suspense drama thriller ‘Bahumukham’ teaser unveiled
- ‘Geethanjali Malli Vachindi’ teaser: Tantalizing preview of exhilarating and humorous moments
- Dialogue writer Sai Madhav reveals ‘Operation Valentine’ storyline
- PM Modi inaugurates AIIMS Rajkot, throws open India's longest cable-stayed bridge in Gujarat
TTD-run schools fare well in SSC exams
The TTD-run schools registered an impressive performance in the SSC examination, the result of which was declared on Tuesday. Seven schools recorded hundred percent pass percentage in the SSC examination.
Tirupati: The TTD-run schools registered an impressive performance in the SSC examination, the result of which was declared on Tuesday. Seven schools recorded hundred percent pass percentage in the SSC examination.
Notably, three schools for deaf and dumb in Tirupati, Warangal (Telangana) and Bhimavaram (West Godavari,) were among the schools which scored 100 percent.
Sri Kodandarama Swamy High School and Sri Kapileswara Swamy High School run by TTD for the children of displaced families of Tirumala at Thatithopu area on the city outskirts, SV Oriental High School and SV High School in Tirumala are the remaining four that scored 100 percent in SSC examination.
There are 11 schools under TTD management functioning in Tirupati and other places including one in Secunderabad. According to TTD sources, the overall pass percentage of the 11 TTD-run schools was 98 per cent with 536 successful in the examination against 546 appeared.