- Your Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Pongal Look
- With unsecured personal loans under lens, growth momentum in the segment to derail in coming quarters
- Andhra CM Jagan takes poll battle to Chandrababu Naidu's home turf - Kuppam
- India seeks greater say for developing countries at WTO meet
- It was a joy to be a part of a lyrical, poetic, and deeply romantic story: Shahbaz Khan
- Samsung’s Most Intelligent PC Lineup Galaxy Book4 Series Goes on Sale in India
- KIUG 2023: Sambalpur’s Sujata Kujur hopes to make it to Indian women’s hockey team
- VESCOA Partner with ISRO, signed MoU with ASSOCHAM to Advance Collaborative Initiatives
- FM Sitharaman stresses on compliance of norms at meet with fintech heads
- Indian Navy conducts airborne insertion ops over Arabian Sea
Vizianagaram: SP B Rajakumari educates tribals on Disha app
- Distributes saris, blankets, umbrellas and utensils to those living in hilltop villages
- Youth receive volleyball kits
Vizianagaram: SP B Rajakumari on Saturday visited the hilltop villages and erstwhile Maoist stronghold area and spent a day with the tribals.
She walked through the hills for more than an hour and visited the locals. On Saturday the district police organised a programme at Tadiputti and Eguva mandangi villages of Salur Agency.
Speaking on the occasion, the SP said that the police department apart from taking measures to control law and order, they would also take care of the welfare of the tribals.
She has walked through the gravel road laid by the police personnel through Shramadan and reached the villages. The SP advised the locals to maintain cleanliness in their habitations to ensure a healthy living and wear masks to protect themselves from Covid.
She asked them to seek the police help whenever a need arises. The SP explained to them about Disha app and assured that the police would reach them on receiving their calls.
She told the youth to keep away from bad habits like chewing tobacco products. Rajakumari distributed volleyball kits to youth and sarees, blankets, umbrellas and utensils to the tribals. She also had lunch with them.