- New song from Sidharth, Rashii’s ‘Yodha’ is all about love
- Emily Blunt embraces 41 with happiness and peace
- Vision Pro Owners Encounter Mysterious Cracks on Front Glass
- Anil Kapoor takes a trip down memory lane; remembers ‘Eeshwar’ on its 35th Anniversary
- NEWS ART FEST (North, East, West, South Art Fest) 2024, a spectacular Contemporary Art Festival that took place from February 17th to March 7th, 2024
- ‘Article 370’ rakes in over Rs 5 cr, Vidyut’s ‘Crakk’ mints Rs 4 cr on Day 1
- Controversy erupts over Chief Engineer, Kerala Minister's staff 'fight' in secretariat
- Delhi HC rules in favour of construction workers' benefits, wants unpaid contributions adjusted
- Celebrities Respond to Fans' Unique Requests for Exam Motivation on Social Media
- 'Digital Nagriks' not to be experimented with ‘unreliable’ AI models, govt tells Google India
YS Jagan distributes house site pattas in R5 Zone, says will start constructions soon
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Friday distributed the house site pattas to the poor in R-5 Zone at Venkatapalem of Tulluru in Guntur.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Friday distributed the house site pattas to the poor in R-5 Zone at Venkatapalem of Tulluru in Guntur. The chief minister gave the pattas to the more than 50,000 poor in as many as 25 layouts over 1402 acres.
Speaking on the ocassion, the Chief Minister said that they have taken up this massive program after overcoming all the legal hurdles and termed it as the victory of the poor. He said that all the beneficiaries are happy.
The Chief Minister said that the construction of houses will be taken up on the occasion of the YS Rajasekhar Reddy's birth anniversary. He said that all the basic infrastructure was set up and the Geo tagging will be completed in the next few days.
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy further speaking revealed that the options for construction of houses saying that they will provide Rs. 1.80 lakh in the bank accounts to poor and in the second option the government will deposit the construction labour amount and provide free sand, Steel, cement, door frames will be provided on subsidy. CM Jagan announced that there will be no compromise on the quality of material.