- Elevate Your Online Business: Tips for Hiring SEO Agency in Singapore
- Revolutionizing Collaboration: A Deep Dive into Slack AI Search - The Ultimate Intranet Solution
- Glow Sticks: How They Have Revolutionized Entertainment?
- Glowing Fun: Glow Sticks Add Excitement to Any Event
- Illuminating Success: How Glow Sticks In Bulk Can Enhance Your Next Event?
- Shine Bright: Exploring the World of Glow Sticks
- The Ultimate Guide To Buying Glow Sticks In Bulk
- Beat depression better with yoga & walking: Study
- Fostering critical thinking & communication skills in students
- Congress to field Cabinet minister in LS polls in Karnataka
Commercial LPG prices hiked
The Oil Marketing Companies have increased the prices of commercial LPG cylinders by Rs 21 across the country with effect from Friday.
New Delhi: The Oil Marketing Companies have increased the prices of commercial LPG cylinders by Rs 21 across the country with effect from Friday.
The price of a 19 kg LPG cylinder has now gone up to Rs 1,796.50 in Delhi, while in Kolkata the cost is Rs 1,908.
In Mumbai and Chennai, the price of a 19 kg LPG cylinder is Rs 1,749 and Rs 1,968, respectively.
While the prices of commercial LPG cylinders has been increased, the cost of domestic LPG, used for cooking in households, remains the same.
On the other hand, the oil marketing companies have reduced the price of jet fuel by 4.6 per cent.