- Cong govt soon to fill up nominated posts
- ‘Haleem’ aroma set to waft across twin cities
- Noted Telugu film producer V Mahesh dies of heart attack
- Amrit Bharat boon: Two RUBs by SCR to ease traffic woes
- Hyderabad: Rashtrapati Nilayam to organise Science Innovation Exhibits today
- ‘Vaktha’ is worth attending for transformation, building confidence
- Hyderabad: Chennakesava temple decaying
- Pearl Academy explores the intersection of creativity and technology at its flagship event What’s Next
- Awareness programme Will be on PM VishwaKarma yojana on Tuesday
- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
Corporation Bank holds consultations
The Kolkata Circle of Corporation Bank organised regional meeting on multi-level consultation and ideation in Kolkata on Saturday.
Hyderabad: The Kolkata Circle of Corporation Bank organised regional meeting on multi-level consultation and ideation in Kolkata on Saturday. Rajesh K Verma, General Manager, Kolkata Circle, presided over the meeting.
N K Vishwanathan, General Manager, attended as observer from the head office. Zonal Heads from Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Kolkata, Patna and Bhubaneswar, took part in the meeting.
"The meeting discussed on ways and means to enhance credit to various sectors of economy including infrastructure, industry, agriculture, MSMEs, etc.
It also focused on use of technology and data analytics to bring about innovation," the bank said in a statement.