- Haryana BJP MP Joins Anil Vij In Tweeting Support For Vinesh Phogat, Sakshi Malik, and Bajrang Punia
- Rapo’s tweet makes fans elate
- AP Fibernet starts First Day First Show concept, people can now watch movies at home
- Keerthy Suresh’s plate filled with continuous projects
- Nothing Phone (2): Nothing OS, features and price hinted by the company
- Pawan To Launch Poll Campaign from June 14
- Andhra Pradesh: Man attacks in-laws in Kovvuru, uncle died, aunt critical
- Popular star to be casted to lock horns with Karthi
- Intense first look from Srikanth Addala’s Peda Kapu-1 is out
- Is BJP focussing attention on AP?
GVK increases stake in Mumbai airport to 74%
Buys 10% stake from ACSA
New Delhi: GVK Power & Infrastructure on Friday said its step-down subsidiary GVK Airport Holdings will acquire 12 crore shares of Mumbai International Airport (MIAL) for Rs 924 crore from ACSA Global.
After completion of this 10 per cent stake buy from ACSA along with the earlier purchase of 13.5 per cent from Bidvest, GVK Group's shareholding in MIAL will increase to 74 per cent from the existing 50.5 per cent, a company statement said.
"GVK Airport Holdings Ltd...has exercised it right, under Right of First Refusal in terms of the Shareholders Agreement dated April 4, 2006....to acquire 12 crore equity shares of MIAL, constituting 10 per cent of the total paid-up share capital of MIAL, from ACSA at the rate of Rs 77 per share," it added.