- Your Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Pongal Look
- With unsecured personal loans under lens, growth momentum in the segment to derail in coming quarters
- Andhra CM Jagan takes poll battle to Chandrababu Naidu's home turf - Kuppam
- India seeks greater say for developing countries at WTO meet
- It was a joy to be a part of a lyrical, poetic, and deeply romantic story: Shahbaz Khan
- Samsung’s Most Intelligent PC Lineup Galaxy Book4 Series Goes on Sale in India
- KIUG 2023: Sambalpur’s Sujata Kujur hopes to make it to Indian women’s hockey team
- VESCOA Partner with ISRO, signed MoU with ASSOCHAM to Advance Collaborative Initiatives
- FM Sitharaman stresses on compliance of norms at meet with fintech heads
- Indian Navy conducts airborne insertion ops over Arabian Sea
UBI bags Rajbhasha Kirti Puraskar
Union Bank of India won five awards for excellent implementation of official language Hindi under different categories of Rajbhasha Kirti Puraskar.
Hyderabad: Union Bank of India won five awards for excellent implementation of official language Hindi under different categories of Rajbhasha Kirti Puraskar. Rajkiran Rai G, MD&CEO of the bank received the award on the hands of Home Minister Amit Shah at Vigyan Bhavan, New Delhi late on Tuesday.
The bank bagged third prize for 2020-21 in Nationalised Bank Category and its e-Corporation Bank got first prize for 2019-20 'C' region in the same category. It received second prize for House magazine 'Union Srijan' for 2018-19, and its e-Andhra Bank got second prize for House Magazine 'Rajbhasha Sarita' for the same year. Town Official language Implementation committee (TOLIC) of Vishakhapatnam e-Andhra Bank bagged second prize for 2019-20.