- Any state or central agency empowered to arrest Shahjahan: Calcutta High Court
- Pankaj Udhas Passes Away from Pancreatic Cancer: What You Need to Know About Early Detection
- WPL 2024: 'Laura Wolvaardt will come into consideration at some point', says Beth Mooney
- UP illegal mining case: CBI summons Akhilesh Yadav as witness on Thursday
- Pro-Pak slogan row: Union Minister Shobha Karandlaje demands NIA probe
- Morning Coffee Dilemma: Why Early Consumption May Harm Your Health
- Anurag Thakur emphasises the importance of sports science at National Centres of Excellence
- Amid political crisis, Himachal Assembly passes budget
- Kozhikode to Host Kerala Technology Expo 2024
- PM Modi likely to visit Telangana in March first week
Vineet Agarwal takes over as new ASSOCHAM chief, Sumant Sinha is Senior Vice President
Vineet Agarwal, the Managing Director of logistics major Transport Corporation of India Limited (TCIL), has taken over as the new President of the Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM).
New Delhi:Vineet Agarwal, the Managing Director of logistics major Transport Corporation of India Limited (TCIL), has taken over as the new President of the Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM).
He replaced Niranjan Hiranandani, co-founder and Managing Director of Hiranandani Group of Companies, who has completed his tenure at the chamber during its centenary year.
Apart from being the first head of a logistics company and one of the youngest industry captains to be appointed as the chief of an apex industry body in India, Agarwal is also the founding national President of Young Leaders Council at the All India Management Association.
Sumant Sinha, Chairman and Managing Director of ReNew Power, India's leading clean energy company, has been appointed the new Senior Vice President of ASSOCHAM.