- Delhi HC orders reassessment of value of Salman Rushdie's ancestral house
- Hostages require regular medical care, says Hostages and Missing Families Forum
- Rupee edges up as more foreign funds flow into stocks
- Telangana New CM Revanth Reddy Swearing-In Ceremony Live Updates
- Delhi court grants bail to an accused in 2020 riots case
- Wedding season expected to boost vehicle sales: FADA
- Q-Line Biotech (POCT Group) establishes medical equipment manufacturing unit in Lucknow
- BJP MLA Yatnal's Accusation Sparks Controversy
- National Microwave Oven Day 2023: Date, history and significance
- Get ready for Parliament elections...State Chief Election officer Lokesh Kumar
Akshay Oberoi in dark role
Actor Akshay Oberoi, who was last seen in ‘Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga,’ has been signed to play the villain in the upcoming Hindi remake of the Tamil crime thriller ‘Thiruttu Payale 2.’
Actor Akshay Oberoi, who was last seen in 'Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga,' has been signed to play the villain in the upcoming Hindi remake of the Tamil crime thriller 'Thiruttu Payale 2.'
The role was essayed by Tamil actor Prasanna in the original film. The Bollywood remake is being directed by Susi Ganeshan.
The film stars Viineet Kumar Singh and Urvashi Rautela, and has already gone on floors with the lead cast facing the camera in Varanasi.
Akshay has joined the cast as the negative lead for a face-off with Viineet Singh, who has the starring role on the film.
Viineet is best recalled for his starring role in Anurag Kashyap's 'Mukkabaaz,' and was recently seen in the Diwali release, 'Saand Ki Aankh.'