- Pearl Academy explores the intersection of creativity and technology at its flagship event What’s Next
- Awareness programme Will be on PM VishwaKarma yojana on Tuesday
- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
- I will be in the contest Former TDP MLA Vetukuri Sivarama Raju
- Pawan asked me to go to Nidadavolu: Kandula Durgesh
- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
Richa Chadda avoids 'political discussions'
Actress Richa Chadda, who adheres to a different political ideology from her ‘Panga’ co-star Kangana Ranaut, says they avoided discussing politics while shooting the film.
Actress Richa Chadda, who adheres to a different political ideology from her 'Panga' co-star Kangana Ranaut, says they avoided discussing politics while shooting the film.
"We never discuss politics on a film set and it really does not matter as an individual which political ideology we subscribe to. I am not here to change anyone's beliefs and what their politics are.
Everyone has their own beliefs and I am vocal about things that I strongly believe in," Richa told IANS.
She continued: "When it comes to 'Panga', we were making a film. We did that peacefully, professionally and in sync with the vision of the director. And there is no doubt about the fact that Kangana is a brilliant actress."
For Richa, professionalism counts. "I am someone who has worked in films with different actors and when we actors work in a film, we all come together professionally to put our effort to make a film, tell a story.
That is the intention and in ï¿½Panga', too. Kangana and I came as two professionals acting in a film. It is that simple," she explained. Richa encapsulate her experience of working with the director as refreshing.
"Ashwini is a wonderful storyteller and she has her own style of filmmaking," Richa signed off.