- NEET Aspirant, 21, Takes Life In Kota, Marking 29th Suicide This Year
- Major Cocaine Bust At Paradip Port: 22 Kg Haul Worth ₹220 Crore Seized From Indonesian Cargo Ship
- Karnataka govt won't indulge in preventing any act of creative expressions: Siddaramaiah
- Delhi HC grants anticipatory bail to Unnao gang-rape victim, mother in forgery case
- 4th T20I: Rinku, Jitesh, Jaiswal help India to 174/9 against Australia
- Suvendu Adhikari files RTI seeking details of recruitment in state health services since 2011
- Games24x7 joins hands with K'taka govt for GameTech Accelerate programme
- Long Covid patients may suffer chest pain, abnormal heart rhythms long-term
- Haryana DGP says 'women's safety will be priority'
- Election Commission revises Mizoram's vote-counting date to December 4
Section 375 Gets A Release Date, Starring Richa Chadha And Akshaye Khanna
Forthcoming film Section 375 is a courtroom drama starring Richa Chadha and Akshaye Khanna is set to hit the theatres on August 2.
Forthcoming film Section 375 is a courtroom drama starring Richa Chadha and Akshaye Khanna is set to hit the theatres on August 2. The film is based on the important law that is applied to the rape cases in the country.
Trade Analyst Taran Adarsh confirmed the release date on his Twitter profile. He tweeted, "Release date finalized... Akshaye Khanna and Richa Chadha... #Section375 to release on 2 Aug 2019... Costars Rahul Bhat and Meera Chopra... Directed by Ajay Bahl... Produced by Bhushan Kumar, Kishan Kumar, Kumar Mangat Pathak and Abhishek Pathak"
Directed by Ajay Bahl, Section 375 is produced by Panorama Studios. The film is presented by T-Series. The film also stars Rahul Bhatt and Meera Chopra.
Actress Richa plays a tough public prosecutor arguing for the victim, played by Meera Chopra and Akshaye will be seen in the role of a best-in-the-business defence lawyer to a film director, played by Rahul Bhatt.
Section 375 is a social-drama delving on the misuse of Section 375 law of Indian Penal Code which is also known as the rape laws in the Constitution of India.
On the work front, apart from this film, Richa Chadha has Ghoomketu and Panga in her kitty.