- Adipurush Pre-Release live updates: Ayodhya recreated in Tirupati
- HUL adopts Rajahmundry villages to make them pollution free
- Ministers KTR and Jagadish Reddy inaugurated TIF's Skill Development Center
- MANUU signs MoU with IIT Hyderabad
- Tesla recalls nearly 140 Model Y EVs over serious safety issue
- Here is the concept design of 'Adipurush' pre- release event
- No 'Setting' With Amit Shah, Says Bajrang Punia
- Prez Witnesses Cultural Festival in Surinam
- YS Jagan to Konaseema district tomorrow to attend Rapaka Varaprasada Rao son's wedding
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s ‘Animal’ teaser to be out on this date
KGF hero's next with hotshot Kannada director?
The 2017 blockbuster Kannada movie 'Mufti' was a trendsetter and a great debut for its director Narthan.
The 2017 blockbuster Kannada movie 'Mufti' was a trendsetter and a great debut for its director Narthan. This action thriller, starring the famous Shiva Rajkumar and Sriimurali was hot property immediately upon release and it was considered for a remake in Tamil with Simbu and Gautham in the lead roles.
After the first schedule, differences cropped up between the producer Gnanavel Raja and the hero and hence the flick was kept in abeyance. With the coronavirus scare halting film activities across the world, the director seems sceptical whether the project would be revived once things return to normalcy.
With KGF 2 nearing completion and its hero Yash a very well-known name across India, the director seems to have decided to prioritise his next venture with him. After all, Simbu to has been having a downward phase and his reportedly wayward ways with the film banners back in Chennai have not endeared him to many new production outfits.
In the fickle-natured film industry, it is only the winning horse which has backers.