- Punjab to have Dutch cattle feed plant of Rs 142 crore
- WhatsApp plans to replace green checkmark with blue one for verified channels
- Popular Vehicles and Services files IPO papers with Sebi again; public issue entirely OFS
- Airtel now has over 50 million unique 5G customers
- SC imposes Rs 25K costs for filing 60-page synopsis against a 5-page HC order
- Dell considering a fresh investment in Bengaluru, says Karnataka govt
- AP CID serves notices to Nara Lokesh in IRR case, asks him to attend on October 4
- TMC will take MGNREGA job card holders to Delhi in special buses for protests in Delhi
- Loneliness blur line between real and fictional people: Study
- Vasireddy Padma complains to DGP against TDP leader over remarks on RK Roja
Krish on location hunt in Georgia?
Ace director Krish Jagarlamudi will be hunting for virgin locales in picturesque Georgia for his upcoming period drama with reigning star Pawan Kalyan.
Ace director Krish Jagarlamudi will be hunting for virgin locales in picturesque Georgia for his upcoming period drama with reigning star Pawan Kalyan. "Krish will be touring the Peach State for four to five days to finalise the locations for his big budget flick.
He wants to give a fresh backdrop for his movie which is a period drama," says a source, close to the unit who claims that the director is fascinated with former Soviet republic.
"He shot some portions of his historical film 'Gautamiputra Satakarni' with Balakrishna in that country and has become familiar with the region. He wants to shoot some key portions of his next movie too," he adds.
Producer A M Rathnam, who made lavish movies like 'Indian' and 'Boys,' is leaving no stone unturned to deliver a blockbuster with 'Bangaram' star.
"Rathnam is known for big budget movies and doesn't mind spending a bomb if the script demands it and has given Krish a free hand," the source points out.
Actually, Pawan plays a heroic outlaw inspired by real-life person- Pandugala Sayanna, who hailed from Mahabubagar region, Telangana. He was a very notorious thief belonging to the period of 1870's.
Pandugala Sayanna used to share the robbed money, gold and other valuables with his villagers. He was more like a Robin hood kind of thief.
At one stage, Sayanna becomes a threat to local zamindar's and landlords. "Krish has the rights of Pandugala Sayanna's biography written by Bekkam Janardhan." says the source. Pragya Jaiswal set to play the female lead along with another B-town hottie.