- Air Akasa says its plea in court not against DGCA or Civil Aviation Ministry
- Unnao custodial death: Delhi HC grants bail to convicted UP Police officials
- Delhi Police rescues man attempting suicide on Instagram live
- BRS MLA M Hanumantha Rao quit party
- Quad ministerial meeting calls for comprehensive approach to fight terrorism
- Congress questions secular credentials of JD(S) following its alliance with BJP
- Bidhuri remarks row: Ali calls it 'hate speech', says could quit House if action not taken; Oppn rallies behind BSP MP
- Volume growth returning, rural demand seeing green shoots: Procter & Gamble
- Large number of valuable monuments not under any protection: Parliamentary panel
- Eight-year-old Indian-origin girl makes UK medical history By Aditi Khanna
Tune in to 'Akashavani'
‘Aakashavani', the debut project of the new trio SS Karthikeya - Ashwin Gangaraju - Kala Bhairava is in the last leg of its shoot.
'Aakashavani', the debut project of the new trio SS Karthikeya - Ashwin Gangaraju - Kala Bhairava is in the last leg of its shoot. The film narrates a story set in a jungle revolving around the theme of Radio. Nearly 90 per cent of the shooting has been completed in the myriads of Paderu region.
The shooting schedule at Paderu went on for almost 50 days amidst the challenging locations, harsh climatic conditions and hectic shooting hours. "What an adventurous ride it's been. The whole film in a single schedule with a tiny bit of it left.
Proud of what we did here" director Ashwin Gangaraju shares. Ashwin Gangaraju who has started his career as an associate head writer and an assistant director for 'Eega', went on working as an assistant director for SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali' series.
After gaining some experience, he is making his debut with this film. While it introduces SS Karthikeya as a producer through his placard, 'Showing Business', Samuthirakani, the renowned Tamil actor plays a significant role in the film.
He has brought this news to Twitter by sharing some on-set pictures with the crew, the director and SS Rajamouli, during his visit of the sets.