- We have ongoing problem with Canada: Jaishankar
- Umang 2.0: This expo has everything from papad to diamonds
- New York City declares emergency over flash flooding
- Indian High Commissioner's gurdwara visit blocked by pro-Khalistan extremists
- TS govt sans Nari Shakti: Governor
- Rs 2,000 note exchange date extended till Oct 7
- Grand opening of Interwood’s 16th Exclusive Brand outlet at Hyderabad
- Rakesh Sharma Director of ITV Group elected as new president of INS
- Asian Games: India stun Korea for historic maiden entry in men's team badminton final
- Asian Games: India thrash Pakistan 10-2, hand archrivals biggest defeat ever
Fashion is not about revealing clothes, but about being comfortable in the clothes: Shwetha Reddy
Shwetha Reddy worked with many Tollywood film stars including Shruti Hasan, Shreya, Ravi Teja and Trisha
Fashion designer Swetha Reddy showcased her first annual collection through a fashion show in the inauguration and label launch of the designer studio 'Nakshatra'.
The theme for the show was uniquely different. It was the fusion of wedding and aviation. Strangely air hostesses turned as models showcased the new collection. Eight airhostesses along with eight of their male colleagues from the aviation industry walked the ramp. None of them are from modeling backgrounds. They were groomed to walk on the ramp.
Shwetha Reddy has ten years' of experience. She worked with Globals as a fashion stylist and later became a Fashionpreneur. She has worked in the film industry with Shruti Hasan, Shreya and Trisha. She has her clientele all over India and the world. She says that ,"fashion need not reveal. Fashion is all about being comfortable in the outfits."