Our PM now a 'Satellite' stuntman
This refers to 'Mission Shakti makes India space power' (THI). Thanks to those all those who work in these...
This refers to "Mission Shakti makes India space power" (THI). Thanks to those all those who work in these organisations for placing India in elite "Space War Club".
However, PM Modi who has failed to address the nation post Pulwama or Balakot managed to keep the people of India hooked TV by tweeting to wait for important announcement.
Though PM also is head of sensitive scientific organisations, he could have shown the grace advising the head of ISRO to address the nation which could have given some to meaning to suffix "Jai Vigyan" added to Shastrji's "Jai Jawan; Jai Kisan" added by late Atalji.
PM Modi we all know is a good "showman" and now has proved that he is also a "stuntman" . BJP leadership were aware that the opposition would pounce and now wonder Modi's voice Arun Jaitley was quick to paint the opposition that they do not even want to give credit to our scientists at a time when all of them went on to compliment scientists.
N Nagarajan, Secunderabad
- Government clears names of 4 judges for elevation to Supreme Court: Sources
- Gujarat: Thirsty crocodile crawls into house kitchen
- No change in VVPAT counting procedure, says Election Commission
- Rafale case: Petitioners file written submission in Supreme Court
- Furious wife attacks husband for spying on her out of suspicion