- Tanisha-Ashwini finishes runner-up in Syed Modi India International badminton
- 17 of 25 ministers in Cong govt lose Rajasthan assembly elections
- Shivraj win Budhni by over 1 lakh votes, Kamal Nath secures victory from Chhindwara by 36K votes
- Israeli president honours fallen heroes of Kibbutz Be'eri by inscribing Torah Scroll
- Cyclone Michaung: In constant touch with state governments, says PM Modi
- Now, IndiGo faces criticism over delays from former Union Minister
- 5th T20I: Shreyas Iyer's fifty helps India reach 160/8 against Australia
- 193 people killed in IDF attack in last few hours: Gaza Health Ministry
- MP Diya Kumari wins by 71,368 votes, biggest victory margin in Rajasthan
- MP Assembly polls: Union Ministers Tomar, Prahlad Patel, BJP General Secy Vijayvargiya win, Kulaste loses
Housing for all is our priority: CM B S Yeddyurappa
Chief Minister B S Yeddyurappa on Tuesday said the priority of his government is housing for all in a phased manner
Chief Minister B S Yeddyurappa on Tuesday said the priority of his government is housing for all in a phased manner. "Hakku Patra (ownership certificate) will be handed over at the doorstep.
No one should pay the middlemen and if anyone demands money then report it to the Deputy Commissioner of the district," the chief minister said while distributing Hakku Patra to beneficiaries at his home constituency Shikaripura in Shivamogga district.
Yediyurappa's son and Shivamogga MP B Y Raghavendra said 403 beneficiaries in 14 village panchayats in Shikaripura will get the certificate now.
In the next couple of weeks, more than one thousand people in 13 village panchayats in the constituency would be issued the Hakku Patra, he added.