Top

Residents fume over garbage burning

Residents fume over garbage burning
x
Highlights

Heaps of garbage that included tree trunks and other plastic waste were burnt near Eshwar Theatre in Attapur which caused a lot of inconvenience to the nearby residents. The garbage was burnt by the GHMC workers around 9 AM. The complete side of the road is now filled with garbage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Attapur: Heaps of garbage that included tree trunks and other plastic waste were burnt near Eshwar Theatre in Attapur which caused a lot of inconvenience to the nearby residents. The garbage was burnt by the GHMC workers around 9 AM. The complete side of the road is now filled with garbage.

Speaking to The Hans India here on Friday, the locals said that when they talked to the GHMC workers not to burn the garbage and collect the garbage by GHMC vans, they said that they have no idea about when the vans would come to collect the garbage.

Show Full Article
Print Article
Interested in blogging for thehansindia.com? We will be happy to have you on board as a blogger.
Next Story
More Stories