- Vijayawada: Sunitha read out script of N Chandrababu Naidu, says Sajjala Ramakrishna Reddy
- India to see warmer start to summer this year: IMD
- Uttam sees BRS-BJP nexus in Kaleshwaram
- PM hits out at TMC over Sandeshkhali atrocities
- Vijayawada: N Chandrababu Naidu complains to Governor against APSDRI
- Tirupati: Pilot slams BJP-led NDA for depriving AP of Special Status
- Google partners with news publishers, fact-checkers to curb deepfakes
- India expresses shock over killings in Gaza
- Vijayawada: CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy releases Rs 709 cr for Vidya Deevena
- LS candidates jump 4-fold between 1952 and 2019
Andhra Pradesh: TTD decides to hold Srivari Brahmotsavam in solitude this year
The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam on Friday gave clarity on the conduct of Srivari Brahmotsavala this year. The TTD Chairman YV Subba Reddy announced that the decision has been taken to hold Swami's Brahmotsavam in ekantham
The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam on Friday gave clarity on the conduct of Srivari Brahmotsavalu this year. The TTD Chairman YV Subba Reddy announced that the decision has been taken to hold Swami's Brahmotsavam in ekantham (solitude) this year as well in the wake of Coronavirus.
Chairman YV Subba Reddy said the state government had taken this decision in the wake of the Centre once again issuing guidelines amid coronavirus third wave warnings.
He said the issuance of online tokens was delayed due to some technical issues. YV Subba Reddy said that steps will be taken to resolve the issue within a week so that devotees can have darshan at Tirumala.