- Real Madrid signs Bellingham from Borussia Dortmund for over 100 million euros
- RSS chief to be in Udaipur on June 8-9
- BRS govt's efforts led to sustainable, constant availability of water: MLC Kavitha
- Pak Army top brass vows to tighten noose around masterminds of May 9 'rebellion'
- Karnataka's free power scheme to cost Rs 13,000 crore annually
- Vadnagar Railway station gets a facelift
- Woman commits suicide in J&K after failing civil service exams
- Doing good for others is beneficial to children's emotional, physical health: Study
- 'Oppn meeting will be held on June 23 in Patna': JD-U leader
- 1 in every 7 cars sold now an EV, China's BYD dominate again
95% of Visakhapatnam Port Trust employees get vaccinated
As a part of the special vaccination drive rolled out by the Central government for 18 years and above, Visakhapatnam Port Trust (VPT) took up the vaccination programme
Visakhapatnam: As a part of the special vaccination drive rolled out by the Central government for 18 years and above, Visakhapatnam Port Trust (VPT) took up the vaccination programme.
In connection with this, 95 per cent of the VPT employees received the jab so far for the past three days.
The vaccination drive was rolled out under the able guidance of Chairman of VPT K Rama Mohana Rao.
Earlier, the frontline warriors were vaccinated in the month of February. Later the port trust ensured that the 45-year-old and above employees got vaccinated along with the retired employees and their family members, seafarers and others in a phased manner at various places, including DLB Hospital, Sports Complex, Chinamushidivada and Dispensary Branch, Murali Nagar Elementary School area.