- Suspected IED blast kills student in Manipur, another injured
- Asian Track Cycling: Arshad Shaikh, Jyoti Gaderiya win their third gold; Harshita bags silver as India claims four medals
- Corporate earnings surprised on the upside due to improvement in margins
- Ashok Chavan 'injures' Congress again, 55 Nanded ex-corporators join BJP
- Adani Group, Uber to form JV to help expand fleet on green energy?
- One killed as fire breaks out in Singapore apartment
- Two soldiers killed after helicopter crashes in US
- No difference of opinion between me and Satheesan, says Sudhakaran after show of temper
- ‘Farmers first’ policy is Modi govt's resolve to boost their income: A look at key initiatives
- KIUG 2023: Shooter Tejaswini bags Delhi University’s first medal; Chandigarh on top of medal table
Golagani Venkata Hari Kumari elected as Mayor of Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation
Visakhapatnam: Golagani Venkata Hari Kumari as Mayor and Jiyani Sridhar as Deputy Mayor have been elected at the special meeting led by the presiding...
Visakhapatnam: Golagani Venkata Hari Kumari as Mayor and Jiyani Sridhar as Deputy Mayor have been elected at the special meeting led by the presiding officer and District Collector V Vinay Chand and Election Observer Praveen Kumar in Greater Visakha on Thursday.
They were given certificates at the swearing-in ceremony of the corporators. 98 Corporators from 98 wards across the Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation took oath at the council hall.
The ceremony was attended by Rajya Sabha member V Vijayasai Reddy, MPs MVV Satyanarayana and B.V. Satyavathi, Tourism Minister M Srinivasa Rao and GVMC Commissioner S Nagalakshmi.