- Three SUVs parked outside Gurugram house gutted in fire
- Daily Forex Rates (27-09-2023)
- Ghar Wapsi: Kumbham returns to Congress
- Bengaluru tops in India’s green office space, NCR 2nd
- Dynamised auto haemotherapy in the treatment of viral diseases
- Give ticket to only BCs in Mahbubnagar
- Amitabh Bachchan professes fandom for Dilip Kumar: I’m nothing compared to him
- Decision to file objection against order to release 3000 cusecs of water: CM Siddaramaiah
- World Heart Day: How To Secure Your Heart
- Khammam: Elaborate security arrangements for Ganesh idol immersion
Visakhapatnam: Another arm of NAD flyover opened for traffic
- Municipal Administration and Urban Development Minister Botcha Satyanarayana says the two arms of NAD flyover will help in bringing down traffic congestion in the city
- Says the upper rotary work towards Marripalem route will be readied soon
Visakhapatnam: Municipal Administration and Urban Development Minister Botcha Satyanarayana and Tourism Minister Muttamsetti Srinivasa Rao inaugurated another arm of the NAD flyover here on Sunday.
The second arm of the flyover from NAD to Gopalapatnam is now made available for the commuters. The launch of the upper rotary of the flyover from the Airport to the NSTL route is already being used.
Speaking on the occasion, Minister Botcha said the complete flyover will be readied soon and made available for motorists. He said the two arms of NAD flyover that are currently available would aid in bringing down traffic congestion.
Next, the upper rotary work towards Marripalem route will be readied. MP M V V Satyanarayana, MLA Vasupalli Ganesh Kumar, GVMC Commissioner G Srijana, VMRDA Commissioner P Koteswara Rao and others participated in the launch.